Our Osteopaths understand how your muscular-skeletal system (muscles, bones, nerves) interact to cause you pain and based on our thorough Osteopathic assessment, we will design the right treatment plan for you.
Some of the most common reasons people see our Osteopaths are:
- Back and neck pain
- Joint pain (e.g. knees, hips, shoulders)
- Sport/work related injury
What to Expect During Your Initial Consultation
No matter what your reason for attending a session with one of our Osteopaths, they will provide you with a thorough physical assessment and explain:
- How your muscles, joints and spine relate to your pain.
- How your movement and posture relates to the imbalances in your body.
- The ways your lifestyle (e.g., work, diet, stress) may impact on your body.
With this in mind your Osteopath will determine the most effective way to treat you and prevent any future problems.
Your first thorough Osteopathic Assessment takes 45 minutes and subsequent treatment sessions are 30 minutes.
What is a Registered Osteopath?
Osteopaths are a highly skilled registered profession in Australia which means they must have advanced training and qualifications in Osteopathy and be registered with the Australian Health Professions Regulatory Association (www.ahpra.gov.au).